DWEKAM INDUSTRIES LIMITED is incorporated on 4th October 1980 as a Private Limited Company under name as CHHATISGARH PAPER MILLS PRIVATE LIMITED under the Companies Act 1956 later it was converted to Public Limited Company on 27th September, 1984 vide a special resolution passed in the extra-ordinary general meeting held on 10th September, 1984 and then after company had by passing special resolution on 31st January, 1995 change the name of the company to DWEKAM INDUSTRIES LIMITED. At present registered office of the company is situated at 111, The Horizon, Plot No.11/5, South Tukoganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452001 and also having Corporate Office situated B-1006, Nar-Narayan Complex, Near Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009.
- To carry on the business of manufacturing of all varieties of pulp, paper, board from conventional and non-conventional raw material and to set up factories.
- To carry on the business as manufactures of and dealers in pulp, papers and straw boards of all kinds, and articles in which pulp, paper or straw board is used, including card board, mill board and railway ticket board and also of manufacturers and dealers in any materials of substances used in the manufacture of treatment of paper and straw boards or of such articles as aforesaid.
- To manufacture, import, export, purchase or otherwise deal in all types of paper manufacturing machines and tools.
- To manufacture, export, import, distribute or sell in retail and wholesale pulp, writing and printing paper, special paper, all varieties of boards and board products, art paper newsprint, drawing paper, filter paper, grease paper, insulation paper, craft paper, cheque paper, absorbent paper, decorative laminate paper, coated paper, writing, printing and poster paper hard boards, soft boards, particle boards, simplex, duplex, and triplex boards.
- To carry on the business of printers, manufacturers of student note-book, text-book, printing and publishers of general books, printing job work and to carry on the trade of printing publishers and stationers.
- To import, export, manufacture and deal in the envelops, paper bags, corrugated boxes and packing materials from paper and boards.
At Present company has engaged in the same business activity which is mention in main object of the company and company generate his 100% revenue from the said activities. The Company presently doing trading activity of paper by procuring Paper from others and selling the same to other parties locally or within state.